Thursday, May 9, 2013

I BELIEVE I...............................

I BELIEVE I.........................................
     I believe that I will make the world a better place. I think that lots of people are just cranky and I believe that when I am done with this world it will be a better place. I believe that I  can change the world to be a better place, I believe that I can help people to enjoy life and make the most of happiness. I hope to make everyone around me the happiest that they can be.

      I think that people don't enjoy their life enough, and that is sad. I believe that I have it in me to change that and make people love their life, make them want to be in this world. Lots of people commit suicide or hurt themselves because they are not hanging out with the right people. They need to be with someone who loves them and who can lead them to success. I believe I can be that change.

      I also believe that I can get through anything without giving up. I believe that I can make it all the way through high school and college without doubting myself in any way. I want to be a vet when I go to college and I believe that I can make it through the entire program without doubting my ability to do it. I want it and I
will push myself to be the best I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment