Friday, May 24, 2013

I just want everyone to know how much we are blessed to have Mrs.Latz as a teacher. You know where you have those weeks that just suck. Well I've had a ton of those and especially this one. So there is the science project with our groups.Sabrina's been gone and Kap has been here for one day. So I had to do the entire project by myself. And today I was going to the bathroom and realized that my pants were on backwards. So when I get to science, Mrs. Latz  was there. Mr. Silva was gone and Mrs. Latz was going to be the teacher today. So she came over to me and asked where my group was, and I said that they were gone and I had no one to help for the whole thing. I had done it all myself. She told me that if there was anything she could do just ask. So the class period passed and with ten or so minutes left and she asked everyone to clean up. So i started to rap up the rest, and people are so rounding my desk and Mrs. Latz says" how can we help?" You have to imagine how touched I was and already about to cry. And on top of all that they all want to help me. I just stood there about to cry and Will asks if I was ok, and I told him that I was about to cry. Then I left the school and cried with Arian. Thanks so much Mrs. Latz for being the shine in my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment