Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy life

Life is short and you want to make the most of things. You don't want to waste it on things that are not worthy of your time. So don't waste it on anything, use your personality to enlighten your life and to make you and every one around you happy as well. Wear clothes that express you, that make you feel good and full of life. Don't wear things that make your life not the way you should be living. Make the most of life and wait for things and don't rush because you only get so much time and you only get to live once. So make the most of things.

13 comments:

  1. Great advice from someone who knows how to live and enjoy every moment. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs. Latz. I am glad that you think that. Happiness is in my nature and it is hard to keep it inside me. I am happy that others can see that in me. It makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mrs. Latz. I am glad that you think that. Happiness is in my nature and it is hard to keep it inside me. I am happy that others can see that in me. It makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we've all seen your happiness burst out of you when you go "BLAHHHH!" or something :) You are very silly and of course, happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are very nice, happy, in your own way u r crazy. but everybody is crazy in their own way. see you tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should tell stories that happen at school and maybe you could help the people be more happy like me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. still,you are not that clumsy! I almost got myself ran into a car!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your website but you should add some pictures :)

    ReplyDelete