Monday, April 22, 2013

The  sun came back today and I took advantage of the nice day. Tanning in the sun on a chair on my NEW DECK!!!!!! NOT SUCH A GOOD IDEA:((( Fell asleep, only to wake up to a bee on my leg making a snack of my leg. Ran in the house to come crying to my brother. He took me into the kitchen and calmed me down and put baking soda on my "STING". I just want to tell everyone who doesn't know my brother, he isn't usually nice, but when he is he is really nice. BEST BROTHER EVER!!! You never really get to know some one until you really bond with them. Anyways back to he stupid bee, so i get inside and tell my mom. She is at work and we talk fora bit about how bad it hurts(just to let you  know this is my first real bee sting). About ten minutes later she texts me and tells me that she is happy that  i helped myself and that she was proud. I am thinking that doesn't make sense, so i take a moment  to tell her that i don't think it was for me. So she texts back and says yes. Ha ha ha ha, i wasn't  laughing at the time, i was still crying. TTFN......... ta ta for now.-

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, you got stung! I really don't like bee stings. I got my first one going down a slide and I ran into the bee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have such a great big brother to help you with a bee sting!

    ReplyDelete