Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ok so i am just really bored and waiting for dinner. So i am going to just talk. Have you ever had one of those days or weeks. Well you are looking at the clutz-machine, i am the living walking and breathing clutz. Except the walking part, just can even open doors. Early this week I was in the heath room and the bell rang for 7th period. natural instinct, get up walk to the door and go to Mr. Silva's class room. Well as you can guess i didn't do any of that. So i did one thing i got up and tripped as i got up and flopped on a desk then slid off and smacked my head on the shelves on he way out of the room and landed. Turns out everyone was behind me and Kayla was just busing up laughing and then we laughed together. For those of you who don't know of what a clutz i am, let me inform you. I AM A CLUMZY PERSON. If i had a dollar for every time i dropped my calculator, i would be a BILLIONAIRE. I am really not kidding. So if anyone wants to make a clutz club, i will volunteer my self as President. OVER AND OUT MY FELLOW FRIENDS.

8 comments:

  1. I'm in. I have fallen down my stairs at home more times than I can count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the website it is awesome. it is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have days like that ALL the time. You're not alone. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i remember that.... I at least trip once a day.. trust me you're alone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry Emily i trip all the time. I would definitely join your klutz club.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't even get me started! I trip over my cats at least twice a day, drop my calculator everywhere I go, and always drop my toast butter side DOWN. That's not even half of it. I would love to join this club, Emily. :)

    ReplyDelete