Thursday, April 25, 2013

multiple sclerosis

       If I could cure one disease I would cure MS(Multiple sclerosis). I want to cure this condition not only for my benefit, but for the generations to come. In my family we have had all generations come down with MS. First it was my mothers Grandmother, then my mothers uncle, and now my mothers brother. They have all died except for my uncle, he is getting treatment in Portland and it is looking good so far. But he will eventually die. I know not much about MS but what my mother tells me. But my brother is a hypochondriac and thinks he will have it, but I guess that it is good because he is researching it a lot. From what my mother and brother tell me it is a disease in which your nervous system is attacked. And eventually you loose felling in all your body until you cant move. Then you can't move and it eventually stops your heart. You can find out if you have MS if you get a spinal-tap or just recently you can have a blood test. But there is no cure so far for this disease. But that is what i am hoping they find, is the cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment